We are living through a global pandemic and its having a serious affect. It’s a difficult time but it is important to keep safe and adjust. It’s been over a month since I’ve been able to get to my studio. I live in a small apartment and don’t have space to set up a temporary studio. Instead I’m making reference drawings in my visual diary– building ideas that have been bubbling, rethinking my colour palette and as usual doodling and inviting creative flow in to my new work space. Some days are more productive than others and this is ok because it is a surreal time! I’m waiting on an order of paints as I’ve only got yellow and white left but I have got charcoal and lots of paper so I’ve been building collages which has been interesting as I haven’t done this since my undergrad- without realising it I’m revisiting old interests!
- April 2021: Artist Interview with the Irish Times/ When art is just a click away
- April 2021: Blank Canvas Paralysis
- March 2021: Life of an artist- Art student to Full Time Artist, my story… an insight so far!
- March 2021: Photoshoot at my studio
- March 2021: Listed as one of eight Female Irish Contemporary Artists to watch!