In my practice it’s important to take time to sit and doodle in my visual diary. When I do this I allow my mind to wander and new ideas start to emerge. Doodling is play-full and its this element of playfulness that helps my work develop. It also warms up my hand and mind before starting to paint plus I find it a good way to settle my focus as creativity isn’t something that can be easily switched on and off!
- April 2021: Artist Interview with the Irish Times/ When art is just a click away
- April 2021: Blank Canvas Paralysis
- March 2021: Life of an artist- Art student to Full Time Artist, my story… an insight so far!
- March 2021: Photoshoot at my studio
- March 2021: Listed as one of eight Female Irish Contemporary Artists to watch!